Girl Scout Cookies Muha Meds Live Resin Vape Cartridges
Muha Meds Girl Scout Cookies. Named in obvious sarcastic wit, Girl Scout Cookies are far more potent than its name might suggest. A slightly indica-dominant hybrid strain, GSC is known for its power and flavor.
It is popular in the scene for its effectivity and clean high, but is a relatively low yielder compared to other strains but its unique strength makes it worth the wait. Although much hype surrounds Girl Scout Cookies and its origins, the strain basically consists of a South Florida OG Kush blended with Muha Meds Durban Poison Cartridges.
GSC is a unique blend that lives up to its reputation from being featured in a number of rap songs. Its heritage guarantees a solid mix of a sativa head-high with an indica body-high, providing the best of both worlds and perfectly suitable for those seeking creative stimulation as well as physical relaxation. Muha Meds Pina Colada Cartridge.
Muha Meds Carts Girl Scout Cookies Strain for Sale 1G
- A strain that is named in a misleading fashion, Girl Scout Cookies is notoriously potent.
- Those seeking out a predominantly happy, euphoric high have found their match. It relaxes the body without making it feel heavy.
- It has been lauded for providing an energetic boost of creativity and sociability, a high best enjoyed in good company.
- Other effects include a sense of confidence and unwinding, causing good vibes and giddiness and the desire to laugh and goof around.
- The high is said to start off in your head, stimulating the temples, while spreading into the body.
- While the head becomes euphoric, the body slowly follows by delving into an extended feeling of relaxation.
Buy Muha Med Extracts Girl Scout Cookies Effects
|ORIGIN||Durban Poison with OG Kush cross|
|EFFECTS||Happy – 10
Relaxed – 9
Euphoric – 9
Uplifted – 8
Creative – 6
|FRAGRANCE||Fruity, diesel, skunky, mint|
|FLAVORS||Sweet, earthy, pungent, lemon, mint, spicy, herbal|
|ADVERSE REACTIONS||Dry mouth – 10
Dry eyes – 5
Paranoid – 1
Anxious – 1
|MEDICAL||Stress – 10
Pain – 8
Depression – 8
Insomnia – 4
Lack of appetite – 4